2019 Best Kept Garden Competition Announced
The competition is split into the following categories with a winner in each
- Best Traditional Garden (lawn, borders, roses, bedding plants etc.)
- Best Modern Garden (landscaped, external room, features)
- Best Wildlife or Ecological Garden (growing veg, ponds, wildflowers, ecology)
- Best Child-Friendly Garden
- Winners of each category will receive £75 gardening vouchers
- Overall winner will receive a trophy
- The competition is open to any household in Kingsmead Parish except Parish Councillors and relatives. Please note Kingsmead Parish includes Royal Gardens, parts of London Road and the new Hill Top Farm development.
- One entry per household; minimum age of named entrant must be 18 years old
- The one household entry may be back or front garden or both
- Households wishing to enter should email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (01606 533858) with the following details by deadline date of 20th May 2019:
Name/Address/email address/telephone number/front or back garden or both/category entry
The competition will be judged during the last week of May with the winner to be announced on 15th June at Kingsmead School Fair.